McGregor City Council meeting from November 2nd
By Paul Vold email@example.com (11/10/21)
(McGregor, MN) — Notes from the McGregor City Council meeting from November 2nd did include:
- The Council approving a new bed for the McGregor Ambulance Department from Old Business
- The Sewer and Water Commission getting the water inspection back and noting the paint on the water tower being good for another 5 years; they are also working on getting a bid for cleaning lift stations for the City; and continuing on soft starting on sewer pumps in preparation for winter.
- The Community Center Commission noted replacements for exhaust fans and faucet handles.
- The Street Commission noted the City dump trucks had been inspected by MnDOT and were approved.
- The Airport Commission reported that tree & brush removal is being done currently and will continue into the winter; runway globes and are being changed out and replaced
- The McGregor Fire Department presented to the Council in increase the benefit level for firefighters who are vested in the statewide volunteer firefight plan, which was approved by the Council
The McGregor City Council will next meet on Tuesday, December 7th at 6pm from the McGregor Fire Station.