12 Homes of Christmas
R&J Broadcasting and Cub Foods of Baxter and Brainerd are teaming up with Access North to help bring the perfect Christmas to 12 families in need.
We are asking individual families, businesses, organizations, and churches to Adopt a family in need and provide everything on your chosen family’s wish list. The 12 families are listed below with a link to their wish list. After you’ve chosen a family to adopt you will need to contact Angie via email, email@example.com or call her at 651-330-9836. Angie will give you all the details on what needs to be done next.
All families are from Crow Wing and Aitkin Counties.
THANK YOU for providing the best Christmas possible for a very deserving family in need.
And thank you to Cub Foods for providing a $50 gift card to each of our 12 Homes of Christmas!
A message from Access North:
“Access North is a Center for Independent Living. Our mission is to give the same opportunities and choices to all people. We serve individuals and families from all walks of life. We chose 12 families whom we believe would be extremely grateful and excited to have their community rally around them this Christmas. We have participants who are single parents with kids who have high medical needs or other physical disabilities, our aging population who struggle with their onset of disabilities and finances and continue to strive for independence, families whose children have high medical costs, people who live with a wide variety of conditions, and those who have histories of trauma and abuse. The 12 Homes of Christmas has been a wonderful opportunity for Access North to give back to our consumers, and we look forward to seeing the community come together to support each other!”
- Family #1 Two teenage boys and one teenage girl. Has been adopted by Jim and Anna Reem!
- Family #2 Two adults and four children has been ADOPTED by Neumann Construction of Brainerd!
- Family #3 Two Adults and two children has been ADOPTED by The Takedown Gym Family of Brainerd!
- Family #4 Four children aged 6-15 has been ADOPTED by the Krueger family of Brainerd!
- Family #5 Five children aged 2-11 Has been ADOPTED! Thank you to Garrison VFW Post #1816!
- Family #6 One adult and four children aged 5-10 has been ADOPTED by Our View Outdoors Farm in Palisade!
- Family #7 Four children aged 9-17 has been ADOPTED by Esquire Title in Aitkin!
- Family #8 Four adults three children aged 2-18 has been ADOPTED by Northern Pines Mental Center in Brainerd!
- Family #9 Four adults two children aged 4-18 has been ADOPTED by Bliss Salon in Pequot Lakes!
- Family #10 Two seniors and three adults has been ADOPTED by JEFF & ALETTA!
- Family #11 Three adults and two children aged 12-15 ADOPTED by Adams Fencing of Deerwood!
- Family #12 Four children aged 4-13 has been ADOPTED by Zion Lutheran Church of Brainerd!